Product in Brief
Coconut milk is a white substance that is extracted from the flesh of mature brown coconuts. It has been used for years as an ingredient in desserts, soups, and sauces. It is a popular component of Srilankan, Indian, Thai, Hawaiian and South American cuisines. Coconut milk helps increase stamina, boosts immunity, promotes weight loss and heart health.
Lotus coconut Milk contains 17% beneficial fat, which is easily absorbed and used by the body for energy. Interestingly, Coconut Milk has also been found to lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure and help to prevent heart attacks. Coconuts are a rich source of fibre, minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous, and it contains vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6.
Your needs will determine which milk is healthier for you than the other. Coconut milk is more effective for:
- Vegetarian or vegan diets
- Lactose intolerant people
- Allergy to milk proteins, and a substitute for people allergic to nuts
Unless you’re swallowing enormous volumes, fat and saturated fats are less of a concern with dilute coconut milk.
- Possibly Raises Cholesterol Levels
Lauric acid, a saturated fatty acid found in large quantities in coconut milk, cream, and oil, may benefit from “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Effects on Metabolism and Weight
There is some proof that coconut milk’s MCT fats may help with metabolism, body composition, and weight loss. In coconut oil, lauric acid makes up about 50%. Given that its chain length and metabolic effects fall somewhere in the middle of the two, it can be categorized as either a long-chain fatty acid or a medium-chain fatty acid.
- Decreasing inflammation
Coconut oil and extract were discovered in animal experiments to reduce inflammation and swelling in wounded rats and mice.
- Reduce the growth of a stomach ulcer
In one study, coconut milk reduced the size of stomach ulcers in rats by 54%, a result similar to that of an ulcer-curing medication.
- Fight germs and viruses
Lauric acid may lessen the number of bacteria and viruses that cause infections, according to research conducted in test tubes. This also applies to the ones in your mouth.
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 – 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyer’s discretion
Filing Volume – Pack size
200 mL ± 2% 12 x 200 mL
400 mL ± 2% 6 or 12 x 400 mL
3000 mL ± 2% 6 x 3000 mL
Primary packaging: Tinplate can with inner lacquering
Secondary packaging: Corrugated Cartoon or Trays