Curry Leaves Tea
Product in Brief
Curry leaves, also known as kaddi patta tea, are immensely popular in south India and are quickly gaining popularity worldwide. The tea not only takes little time to prepare but also has several advantages. No matter where you live in the country, curry leaves are readily available. Curry leaves include a lot of plant substances that are potent antioxidants.
Packaging type : 2g Tea Bags 100Pcs in a box
Nutrition Level of the Curry Leaves
|1130 μg Retinol eq
|Jute Bags/PP Bags/Cartoon Boxes
Curry leaf, a common culinary spice, contains a variety of noteworthy plant-derived substances, minerals, and vitamins that are crucial for good health. 97 calories per 100g make up the moderate energy content of fresh leaves. The leaves also have a lot of soluble and insoluble fibre, which promotes regular bowel motions and lower serum LDL cholesterol levels. In fact, numerous vitamins, including thiamin, niacin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin, are abundant in the spice leaf. These vitamin B-complex groups support nervous system health, metabolic control, and enzyme synthesis. Minerals like calcium, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and selenium are also abundant in curry leaves. Burns, bruising, and insect bites can all be treated with curry leaf paste or extraction.
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 – 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyer’s discretion