Product in Brief
The leaves of Moringa, the drumstick tree, are boiled to make moringa herbal tea, a refreshing healthy beverage that supports the body in many ways. Because of its extraordinary qualities, the moringa tree is often referred to as the “Miracle Tree.” Moringa leaves contain essential vitamins. Along with vital minerals like beta-carotene and amino acids, each leaf also contains a sizeable amount of vitamins A, C, and B6. Its nutritional value helps to fight hunger. As a result, it is mostly consumed in poor countries to combat malnutrition. Antioxidants are abundant in moringa tea.
Packaging type: 2g Tea Bags 100Pcs in a box
|Jute Bags/PP Bags
There are various interesting names for the moringa tree. Because of the sour taste of its roots, this tree is also known as the horseradish tree. People gave it the name “drumstick tree” because of the long, thin bean pods. Some refer to it as the miracle tree because of its medical applications. Researchers are investigating any potential health advantages. Moringa tea is among the simplest methods to take advantage of this fascinating plant.
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 – 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyer’s discretion