Virgin Coconut Oil
Product in Brief
Virgin coconut oil is the purest form of oil prepared from fresh meat of the mature coconut and coconut milk. Virgin coconut oil extraction process may/may not require heating. But it does not involve any chemical processing that helps to retain natural qualities with the oil. Coconut oil is loaded with vitamin C & E, fatty acids, antioxidants and proteins and it is claimed to reduce weight and blood cholesterol levels. Due to these properties, virgin coconut oil is touted to be a superfood when it comes to aiding your overall health and wellness. Asa result, popularity of vergin coconut oil is ever rising as a cooking oil over the globe.
- Use as a moisturizer and hair oil
- Boost Brain Function in Alzheimer’s patients
- Reduce seizures
- Reduce appetite and lead maintain healthy body weight
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevention of diabetes
- Promotes heart health
- Supports proper function of thyroid glandsThe flavour of coconut oil is just one-of-a-kind and exotic, and this wonder oil also has an amazing nutrient profile that promotes holistic health benefits. A few of the outstanding health benefits include enhancing immunity, helping with weight loss, reducing the symptoms of illnesses, improving skin and hair health, and enhancing heart health by raising levels of healthy cholesterol.
Increases HDL cholesterol levels
According to research from Harvard Medical School, coconut oil raises levels of HDL cholesterol, or “good cholesterol,” which helps to support heart health. Always keep in mind that moderation is the key to good health, so use it sparingly.
Loss of weight
Evidence from Journal Lipids reveals that coconut is helpful in reducing belly fat and aids in weight loss. When compared to other edible oils, coconut oil is the easiest to digest and supports a healthy thyroid and endocrine function. Research from the University of Sains Malaysia suggests that consuming coconut oil can increase metabolic rate by relieving pancreatic stress and promoting weight loss in obese patients.
Assists in heart health
According to compelling data, the majority of the fats in coconut oil are medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acids, which are easily absorbed by the intestine and can be converted by the body into energy. MCTs, do not participate in the transfer of cholesterol, either.A virgin coconut oil-rich diet was linked to a rise in good cholesterol and a decrease in bad cholesterol in several studies on heart disease patients.
Alzheimer’s disease is treated
According to a new study, using coconut oil helps Alzheimer’s sufferers’ cognitive capacities, especially in the areas of language and direction. The MCTs found in coconut oil are incredibly high in the ketones linked to improving memory.
Prevent Candida Yeast Infection
A serious illness known as candidiasis is brought on by an overabundance of the yeast Candida albicans in the intestines. According to research in the Journal of Medicinal Food, coconut oil reduces the inflammation brought on by candida. The ability of coconut oil to retain moisture prevents the skin from peeling. Candida albicans are hindered by the lauric, capric, and capric acids present in coconut oil.
Lauric acid and monolaurin, two important fatty acids found in coconut oil, have potent antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral effects. These characteristics help to control the numerous bacteria, fungi, and parasites that lead to a number of digestive problems.
- Response to customer inquiries within 24 – 48 hours
- Quotation-submission, and in-detail discussion of finer details
- Fulfillment of Customer’s order-specifications
- Customized packaging, as per buyer’s requirements
- Branding of products, as per customer’s branding requirements
- Availability of different types of delivery terms & conditions
- Handling of shipping procedures and delivery, as per buyer’s discretion
Container Capacity 1 x 20 – 20 IBC totes of 920 kg
Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacture.
IBC totes, Steel drums
185 kg, 920 kg
Glass bottles, plastic bottles, glass jars
230 ml, 300 ml, 500 ml, 970 ml
Confectionery, baby food, cooking oil, sauces and bakery industry
Personal care products – skin care and hair care